The completed list for February 2012:
- Two more of my resin modular buildings painted to match my Rebel Minis Droptroopers.
- A junk-built communications transceiver for those buildings.
- 72" of 3" wide hardboard road sections (6" and 12" lengths)
- Two more Rebel Minis Titan HAMR suits.
- Another unit of four Rebel Minis Droptroopers and a Wild CAT 'bot for my Christmas War campaign.
- Three GZG Cyclops Battlesuits - repainted to match my Eureka Ventaurans.
- Two Rebel VIPER Walkers. A third was stripped and needs to be repainted.
- A paint test figure of RAFM Planetary Militia.
- Six Critical Mass Games Kaamados Dominion Vivipara infantry.
- One Critical Mass Games Kaamados Dominion Draco Aganath Imperator battlesuit.
- And finally, three more Rebel Minis Earthforce HAMR suits. My first mecha army is ready for some test games!
Here's my tentative painting agenda for March:
- Proxie Models buildings. I have about a dozen ready to be assembled, based, and drybrushed. That will give me the ruined urban battlefield desired for my mecha games.
- Paint two light walkers and one heavy walker for my GZG Crusties.
- Paint another Ravenstar Silverback mech.
- Start work on my next mecha-based army:
- A unit of Micropanzer Russian Walkers
- RAFM "Buckethead" Infantry with Micropanzer Remote Gun Drones
- Brigade Models South African Wheeled MBT
- Matchbox Armored Transports as APCs
- Repaint my other three GZG Cyclops Battlesuits to match my Eureka Ventaurans.
And the high priority items on my shopping and wish list:
- GZG Colonial Militia to support Blue Moon Orion Republic troopers for my Dominion Invasion game setting.
- More Critical Mass Kaamados Vivipara and Draco Agonath suits (for the same setting)
- ArtCrime Productions Assault Valkyries and Nationalist Infantry. The Assault Valkyries will be for the Dominion Invasion setting, and the Nationalist Infantry are going to be multi-based to support the above Rebel HAMRs and Ravenstar Thunderfoot.
- More Rebel Minis VIPER walkers and Drop Trooper Heavy Weapons (when released).