|"If it bleeds, we can kill it.|
- Vallejo Heavy Khaki on the exposed skin
- Secret Weapon Green-Black Wash over the Heavy Khaki
- P3 Cryx Bane Base over boots, straps, armor bits, weapons, and helmets.
- Vallejo Gunmetal drybrushed over most of the Cryx Bane. I was only going to use this on the armor and helmet, but it ended up working okay on all of the straps and pouches. I remember the medical kit in the first movie had some pretty crude elements to it. I figured using metal strapping instead of fabric webs would be equally crude.
- Vallejo Blood Red on the eyes, and the targeting lens on the left mini.
- Secret Weapon Armor Wash over the shoulder weapons (just to give them a slightly different tone).
- Wonder Wash Black over the entire mini.
Now I need to figure out exactly how to use these in my own settings. I've never been a fan of replaying scenarios from movies or shows. Instead, I think these will be some type of bounty hunting team, or possibly master-race enslavers for something like GZG Crusties.