My goal for the year was to paint at least one combat unit (infantry squad or vehicle) per week. If I can keep January's pace going, I should exceed my goal.
Completed in January:
- Rebel Minis Earthforce HAMR (1)
- GZG Islamic Federation Infantry (16)
- GZG Crusties Power Armor (6)
- Ravenstar Studios Stalker Walker Tank (1)
- Ravenstar Studios Coyote Jeep (2; 1 for Law Officers, 1 generic civilian)
- Ravenstar Studios Silverback (1)
- Ravenstar Studios Thunderfoot Mark 3 (1)
- Laserburn Imperial Scout Bikes (2)
- Laserburn Imperial Scouts (8)
- Khurasan Space Demon Assault Warriors (12)
- Khurasan Space Demon Nymphs (8)
- Khurasan Space Demon Colossus (1)
I plan to focus most of my February painting (and gaming, hopefully) on mecha-centric battles. I have four more mecha basecoated now - two each Rebel Minis Earthforce and Titan HAMR suits. Those should be finished early next week. I have an order of Rebel Minis VIPR suits on the way, and I plan to take advantage of the Ravenstar Studios 25% Off Sale and pick up a couple more Land Core Silverbacks.
The urban battlefield I mentioned before is also on the February project list. I ordered an assortment of nine buildings from Proxie Models last night, and I cut 6' worth of hardboard road sections to set up the battlefield. I just need to come up with some urban terrain pieces that aren't buildings (maybe a power plant?) to complete my mecha battlefield.